2011年1月2日星期日

vogue magazine

It is the interview of some vogue magazine as follows, excerpt to this especially to be in remembrance of past 2010.

1.In this year, take place on your body of, what is the most important affair ?

Answer:The change of role.I became to°from an amateur writer transformation an occupation writer.I changed to°from a person who does a part-time job for other people to do a part-time job for I of person, I established a small company of belonging to I.

2What is the work in nowadays ?Once did which to work?

Answer:Write column, compose novel, do program guest, talk some item cooperations in the meantime.Once did reporter, public relations item to plan a person.

3.How do you treat relationship with house in the house?

Answer:I feel that the woman still has to own enough personal space before matrimony.This space gives me the freedom of the activity, the freedom of thought, certainly also convenience I create.I will also consider having to have already belonged to my own cabin son after getting married.I feel to in disorder just have the atmosphere of house in disorder.I feel that house and own spirit field contain very important harmony.This is the geomancy.I pay attention to a house of toward with ray, and surroundings of environment.The flank must have big supermarket or market.I every day most the happiness relax most of affair, be write tired, then stroll supermarket or market, then return with a full load.

4.You of mindset how?Happy?Biggest where does the happiness in the life come from with annoyance respectively?

Answer:I am a born optimistic doctrine.Certainly work in, will also meet much frustrate and annoyance.For example the publication of book fell among the other party default, the publication of the for example new book empress but don't publicizee, for example the other party slowly don't pay after the item cooperation, paying of for example various each kind pays a bill a list to fly to face cash pressure etc..Certainly, the work also brings me much sense of achievement.For example 《bed sheet body 》one publication ascended to be be novel popular the placard in the second place, she told me to want to understand to thank with me after for example finishing doing emotion for net friend to consult, for example I got hold of to print more copies author's royalties, for example I see the book that someone see me on the road, that a moment, I am very happy.Certainly, it is a work to finally arrive to ignore happy and annoyed, I will with my the male friend share.This kind of sharing would make me the most delighted.

5.How to define happiness?

Answer:Happiness is to me:The finding out 1 can help the man whom I carry out a dream, and after my effort, this dreams of near at very short distance.

6.How to define chemisette growth?

Answer:The chemisette grows up:Must understand oneself to want what, want what kind of life, want what kind of man.A lot of girl's sons are lanes don't understand.Usually, this understand process, all experience successively frustrate and whet difficult.However this is also good and understood at least what isn't what oneself wants.After experiencing some rains and winds only, the woman would really grow up.Usually, it is brokenhearted to will make the woman grow up for a night.

7How to treat love/sex?

Answer:The good love must be accompanying with harmonious sexual love.Work properly desire to combine is the most beautiful good affair.The love of asexuality is to hang in mid air, the final outcome is finally very embarrassed.Sexual of the quality influence the quality of love.See a men loves not to love you, can see out on the bed, for example whether he knows to please you, the feeling for caring you ……

8.The expectation that has what kind to own life?

Answer:A stage does an affair of stage.Do to like of while attaining certain result, the affair gets married to give birth to a kid, then indifferent retire to enjoy life.

9Money to you have much important?

Answer:Money is very important for me, because it is to promise the foundation that I live in the big city.But I ain't a peculiarly slave either.Money, is work to me a kind of affirmative method, is to my kind of performance of personal value affirmation.

10You of typical model on the first is how spend?

Answer:The morning sleeps nature to come to;(usually at 9:00)Then open qq and msn, heel each stranger private carries on communication or information to communicate;Oneself will cook a meal to stir-fry vegetables at noon, is also the way of rest;In the afternoon occasionally lunch break, the Yao starts writing column or writes a book.Will go to purchase in the supermarket in the evening.In the evening, see a reader a letter time, renewal blog, or write a book.Will make soup every weeks:The black chicken soup, big bone soup and pig's knuckles soup alternately show up.

11.If allow you to have opportunity to change any affair in the life, do you hope to change what?

Answer:I hope the mother's disease is very some, because mother's young time fell in cause of disease.My attitude is:Making great effort to change can change of, accepting can not change.The love for example passed away, my affirmation will let go.

maintains professionalSupervisory experiencePosition AttributesAbout Employerthrough Honeywell

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。