2011年5月8日星期日

branch road time Mou

At break up of branch road time Mou

The afternoon that you leavesouth sea pearl
The head doesn't return to walk in a hurry as well
Recall is stayed by you at after death
You are like the cripple chrysalis that the Die son escaped love
I but can not be like you a purely imaginativeled lighting residential
You of the eyes are very empty any further and make me see not and deeply
Or I from the beginning arrive all eventually and didn't love you enough
I understand if say that the love had wrinkly plait
Willing stay back will let go to this play eventuallyfreshwater pearl


You are like an executioner
Return to Mou to be like knife malicious engrave in my heart
Admit me too silly I am too stupid to love you can not from control
Going without saying those words tells me that you once loved me as well
This only puts on salt in the woundled lighting residential


You are like a petty thief
Steal my worlds all
Arrived to finally just discover to be just an image of markets and buildings in mirageled lighting residential
The speech isn't from the heart still you early already unconcerned
Or I have already come out you of center of the chest

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。