2010年12月23日星期四

My love

I love each other on the net with him

I remember to seek him for the first time, does he still have girl friend

I don't want that drawing in their loves is in the middle

Even if I am so to love him

At he that foolish time isn't short

Can I finally still chose to leave

I went to three second I tell him that I go to three second look for person

I is at three second once had engagement with a boy's son

But I went to later but don't seek that boy

Because I know that my own heart am over there

I not ability then hurt other people

At three second I go to the seaside with friend at drink of time

My friend called him

He came can I but what didn't say

At three second foolish three day everyday live a so sad day

He says we get married I am to want to promise to wear can I can not do it

I wanted to die to calculate over there

But again have no courageous

Suddenly I have a viewpoint

I another time went to him there because of I at think

See his one more from now on forgetting him

Go to hereafter I felt that he also loves me

Foolish have no for several days I returned to an elder sister that;

Can who know I am incredibly pregnant at this time

I have never wanted don't but he not wants

I almost every day at shed tears

I can not change him, I decide that I wants this baby

I am married with friend however is a leave to get married because I want a baby

Unexpectedly of is finally or don't want

From that later I changed to change silently grieved

Have never helped he makes me no longer believe so of person

Having a little is tired to another day continue

Online DatingDating WebsiteEMBA marketingmarketing managementmarketing strategic

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。