2012年2月3日星期五

A watch

Two years ago, the watch was a rarity.
When I was in high school. One day, at the Li Sheng bought a new watch, wears in the hand, rolled up sleeves, are very haughty, provoked the class envy. Soon, the class also has several people bought a new watch.
I dream of a watch, or let others envy again. Sunday came home, I plucked up the courage to say to my mother:" mother, I want to buy a watch."
Mother said:" we even gruel almost cannoteat the mouth, no money to give you buy a watch?"
I am very disappointed, hastily ate two bowls of porridge, prepare to return to school.
When my father asked:" you have to watch what?"
My heart has a little hope, cheat the father said:" now working overtime to review your lessons to college, graduating class according to the school timetable class, class all wear a watch, I want to see their own time."
I am waiting for father say to buy me watch it, he can sit at the door, do not stop smoking, what also don't say.
I be left with nothing whatsoever to go back to school, never to wear watches dream.
Unexpectedly, a few days later, my mother came to school, took out a small cloth bag, opened a layer by layer, which was a new watch.
Mother said: "you put on." I took the watch, put on hands, immediately there is a slight feeling.
I took a ring sleeve, let others see my watch.
Mother took me by the sleeve down:" something so precious, with the sleeve cover, or supporting a retaining. Don't break, but don't lose, I go."
I had sent my mother to the school gate, asked:" home come into money?"
Mother said:" your father sold a blood return."
My father bought me a watch sell blood! My head buzz to sound, heart extremely afflictive. How can I get to sell blood money to the students to show off his father?
Disposed on the mother, I will take the watch off again, with a good cloth. In that day I will ask to the classmate, who wants to buy a new watch. The students asked me why I don't wear a watch, I do not want to wear, they do not believe, that there must be something wrong with my watch, no one is willing to buy price. Can not give to the price I will not sell, less money, his father a white stream of blood!
In desperation, I had to ask teacher to help me to find a buyer, and tears to my map vanity that father told him to sell blood.
Teacher patted me on the shoulder and said:" don't be sad, I just want to buy a watch, will transfer to me." Class according to the original for my watch, I used the money for two months for meals.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。