2011年11月28日星期一

classmate in know

I am from the classmate in know he now heel my A the Gui sweet place, (I associates with him of beginning, A Gui honey says that he wasn't a good man to once make to mix a mouth to have a few months to ignore me with me, afterwards we again like, after I break up she also without cause ignored me, I ask her the reason she says my back is bad she!I really have no, I am to sincerely be the friend to her.She told that I don't ask her the reason!I introspect by myself may I have a not good place of!She is just such!We changed to have no friendly intercourse after.Afterwards she has been being good friends with before the male friend with me, I didn't much think as well!Because my heel elsewhere of time, our quite a few the friend always together have fun!)

I really don't know to say what good!I with at the time that he associated the A Gui honey all knew to our affairs, I now even own privacy all have no.Why like since and very still have been seeking me?My classmate tells me of time, I frightenned.Impossible!A Gui honey heel own object always on friendly terms of and betroth.I don't believe at 1:00!Afterwards the classmate said seeing them still live to the outside!Now my A Gui honey go to I ex- male friend house.(they are a place of, but isn't a district city)Afterwards she starts putting two of hers' intimate photograph.See the thing that she writes.I have already just really believed them together!This is a few before the months recently the male friend didn't seek me as well.

I have now grow is humiliated of felling, since they together, the elucidation has already started.Why still secretly terrifying know!Finish the ex- male friend still has been seeking me, at first do I still think that he intends to be good with me?And the classmate also all knew that he seeks my affair!(Is not what I say!)(At my heel A Gui honey not and very not friendly intercourse behind, she always seeks my Chi!Return back to satirize I say me, I endure each time, don't want to dispute)at last and really have never thought she does this matter!Classmate all very the surprise is to just know!They had been stealing before.

Doll I really didn't know what then can express my feeling!If who does he seek?I ain't suffered!It happened that is my A Gui honey.They is sincerely like, don't feel that this matter makes it not right at all?I am uncomfortable now, the in the mind has pimple!Also have no reason to seek does he ask this matter?Don't know how to don't do.The Gui honey starts showing to live a good life now, I feel that she is intentional.I really didn't help and all didn't dare to handed over a new friend again now, the in the mind contained shadow.Really harm a person

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。