2011年11月30日星期三

My hunch is confirmed

My hunch is confirmed, I suddenly fell into a chair, cold hands and feet, brush the tears to fall, until someone comes to call me to the airport, I will say:" you send me or sent to the place, if the general thing happy things I will not trouble you." the sister said:" I understand, I understand" she sent me to the gate"

I can't go on"

Under the plane, is everywhere the lights, nephew to meet me," your dad?" I asked, my heart still exist out of luck.

" In the hospital, he closed the door let see" my answer

In face of this well-intentioned lie, my last hope suddenly been shattered. To the Jimei Hotel, I hold my nephew, aunt nephew were huddled.

Put away your things, go back to home, I choked back tears, smile to his mother, I said" one life in Africa is not used, the foreign aid mission can not complete, and brother went to Africa for sister back. It can hide the mother for two years. The mother's life concept of strong, things never wish to harm, but a long time, I will find unusual, but she still didn't asked after the Spring Festival, until one day, a neighborhood inadvertently disclosed the news, the mother asked. My mother was very healthy, full day cannot hide the truth from fifteen, he told her, and it was a cry, was the first mother to comfort me" don't cry, little girl, to this day I still have not?"

Brother, you know when I was four or five years old, before you are going home every year, but I don't remember. The first is a summer, home to a stranger, burly, with a straight face, spent several days did not go, I hid behind his mother whispered:" this how people still not go?" Mother smiled" would you let him go, he is your brother"

Then what did I know of" brother" is a what concept, then understood, he and I are the same as the parents of the child, and they are the home of the head master.

A year later, you go home to buy me toys, buy food, dress.

And then teach me to write letters, because you and the home is the perennial by letters to contact.

I am ten years old, his father is ill, I have to learn to play some things, help a mother, take care of father. You tell me the way to the edge of the well water, to an elbow on his knees, another hand a rope in not moving the hand, so ramming the mention would be labor-saving, I tried to right enough, you always do.

I will be a little, you taught me how to repair the bike.

A bit more, you teach me to replace the damaged roof rafters. Look at my face sweat to do this and to do that, you is clearly distressed, mouth said: children of the poor early masters. Brother, you also have no choice, you can for my parents and I give you the job, it is us this is home only economic pillar, though you pay only thirty-eight yuan, father is a perennial medication, you are always in the first half of the year to buy medicine, second half of the year paid debt. You have your own three children to support.

In 1977, after the death of his father, I am a strange combination of circumstances in the key high schools, you said you which happy, because I have no real read some mumbo-jumbo, say me is a miracle, you put the unit awards your pen to me.

Enrollment for half a year, I have the disease, high school for two years, you write three letter, word, sentence by sentence with your blood, your encouragement and education support me through the difficult period. Graduated from high school at home, you say: to what hill to sing what song. Then, I could not come too late to regret, sorrow, to no longer consider my future, I must provoke life burden, to 1980, our land, you come help me harvest in autumn every year autumn planting of wheat, it continued until I get married.

Brother, you are eager to go, I have all day work hard. I have been thinking, you will retire, our brothers and sisters to get together, eat together, shopping together, tell of their different experiences, we have more happiness. However, this little wish to accompany you to go, were dashed. I have not even this blessing.

Brother, you are gone, the mother accompanied me for eleven years, until the age of ninety die in one's bed. This eleven years, I and mother, lived a poor sales a day, the mother went, I will continue my life, without you, my life is no sun.

Fortunately, your nephew has grown, a handsome and graceful little fellow, very promising, is my pride, my livelihood spiritual pillar.

Brother, you are the thirty letters, I always treasure, it is you left me the only thing, your handwriting, your fatherly love, my life is inexhaustible, be inexhaustible spiritual wealth.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。