2012年1月2日星期一

not understand

You still do not understand
Ke can not, can not, Na how, then how,
Ru fruit can be, if you can,
Na, then.
If the time, can be deceiving, that can be ...
If I am not me, that can be ...
If it is not, then, can be ...
In the end, you can not ...
Then how, time cheated, then how ...
Then how, I'm not me, then how ...
Then how, now is not used, then how ...
In the end, the how ...
If you can, to keep my sanity ...
If you can, then we are not our ...
If you can, that night in the bamboo grove cry not for us ...
If you can, but can't.
So, then, can you give me a chance to explain ...
So, then, can have a probation, not directly to death ...
So, then, can not, remember the promise, all in all ...
Can, don't be so happy,
Can you, your so-called happiness, the so-called pragmatic, not based on my pain,
Can not, and let me read the time ...
Why do I want to forget it all,
Forgot all about,
Just a dream,
I look forward to you, I love you, I love you,
You know what that means,
Why do you not understand.
The little turtle,
You ask me to sing to who,
I sing to sing for Benson Zhang,
I am singing for Benson Zhang,
Why don't you understand it.
For 3 years, why 3 years,
You still do not understand,
Do not understand at all,
I.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。