2012年1月30日星期一

See you then

Touch your fingertips
Why would someone let me drunk in the world
The first time I met you, that is the Southern Water alley
The corner came across your voice, gentle and sweet
Second met you, that the Imperial Palace is a beautiful decoration.
Screen reflects your silhouette, and with excellent
Third met you, is that Qian Tang's million hectares of waves
The wet your hair, light and wispy
How will meet you, how will you,HTC flyer p512 how will you meet
My heart contraction, inexplicable mood that I cannot control myself
I don't know how you say those words, my mind a blank
When I come, only to find that, with hands clasped, is your phone number
It is the first date, please allow me to say that is dating
The afternoon sun with flower petals on the grass, we sit opposite
I didn't say a word, not, is not to say any words
Can only look at you, can only look at you, don't seem to breathe
You laughed gently, I cannot describe it with a smile
I love you
If you don't say it seems will die, from drowning in the quiet and beautiful in the whirlpool
I know
The sun sets on your face, reflecting a scarlet, I hear you whisper to me
O
I don't know herself from a sound to have stupid, but I know no one can let me leave you
Everything seems effortless, holding hands, hugging, kissing, proposal.
I always can not forget you dressed in pure white wedding, gently into my hand, eyes blinked
I am so happy, happy tears
I put the ring still put in your hand, I saw they were clapping, but I could not hear a sound
At that moment, my heart only you
I will take good care of you,samsung galaxy I will cherish you, won't let anyone hurt you
For you, I can give everything I have everything
You will never belong to me, I will not let anyone steal you, because I do not know you how do I live
That night, you and I sit on the sea, you handed me an envelope
Tell me, smart said: after fifty years apart.
I didn't say a word, smile, gently kiss your lips, you say how can I not?
Time is always so fast, like a blink of an eye, and a long after
Remember that you marry my day, I am still face the happiness, although I have been white-haired, you are no longer young
You lie in bed was reluctant, ask me why I want to hospital, you always hated the taste of disinfectant
I didn't talk, just pull your hand, the same as ten years ago
I can't hear you, my heart quietly.
You go, it was a sunny morning, I came to your bed, as usual to hold your hand
Just give me is not warm, but the cold, cold heart
I did not tell any one person, only the one who holds your hand, do an afternoon
When the doctor found, no vibration, I looked at him, just say
I drove her home
I looked to children with mother in tears, grandson of numb in asked her mother, grandma why not up
The child is very good, he has always been our pride, we are very lucky
His grandson is very healthy, be successful, the child will teach his
That night, the children cry tired, sleeping on the floor, son and mother to sleep in another room corridor
I packed everything about you
Looking at the old photos decades ago, Tingzhao paunch you, holding the baby hold my hand to you
Some fat you are grey-haired, you, still, you in a clean white dress ... .
I miss you, really miss you ... .
Emotion can not restrain my body, stopping fibrillation, photos and a Caesar
I hurried to lower the head, see scattered in a photo, and the conspicuous slightly yellowed envelopes
I looked at the ground, the memory slowly in front of coincidence
I silently opened the envelope, at the picture still white paper
I would like to get people, the elderly not live
Tell me, I am the man you are looking for?
Tears blurred my eyes" ... ... .
I in him down gently the letter has already written letter, then lying quietly in your side
Open the bottle, breath all swallowed, and then spread out my hands to hold you tight ... .
In a trance, I saw you standing at my side, still wearing her white wedding,
Gently lent me a hand, winked, as you.
I would like to get people, the elderly not live
From the moment I saw you, I knew you were looking for a man ...
Next life, I will find you, then,study mandarin let you be my bride ...
Don't go too far, or else I'm afraid can not find you ...
I come, wait for me ...
Because I believe in love, so there's afterlife

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。