2012年1月13日星期五

Scotland summer snow


Something in my heart, made a warm season.
I imagine, imagine a piece of green forest, look at the blue sky children running barefoot in the shade, lane, stepping on the crushing camphor leaves, at the time of the company, entered the season at the end of the summer recesses, spring streams down, half white and red fish light jump, splashing the years of cool, I found a safe, build a green canopy of caveolin, shed the rain and the sun, in the careful care, let it grow, surrounded with the kite and Higurashi, nose smelling flowers and fragrance, I closed my eyes, quiet sleep, sleep ... ...
It was just a dream, the dream is a purple flower, a tiny elf dancing figure among the flowers, in the forest of free songs, nursery rhymes, songs with the melody flying, floating in a heart, filled with the legend of Roslin, is a grand piano played a new chapter, let me hear your voice, break the shackles of the cage, in the mottled clouds sunshine, let the blur unclear world full of fantasy, I smiled her open lips, hold hands warm, let the time stop, this moment in the scene, such as deeply imprinted in my mind, even if it never really visit, but yet so true ... ...
That season is warm, dispel cold in winter ... ...
[ my heart under a heavy snow, fall in the Scotland summer ]
The coast of Scotland, Edinburgh sunshine, Ying Zi grass smile, green wall of the girl, who took hormone skirt lace, on the blue sky, who sang a chuckle, their dreams fleeting, lie in a lavender woven rattan bed, blowing breeze warm to her, I smell the hint of fragrance, in the mind of the memories of wings, colorful butterfly Pina dance, scattered a colorful petals, piecing together the open season color, described the face of summer ... ...
Walk Green Road Town, next to the black and white fence, every living Haitian Isshiki blue, soft green grass at the foot of bud, sway with blue ripples, the salty sea breeze with a damp, hold tapped into the heart of windows, and the tip of the nose breathing shallow, distant branch willow swaying light sound, disturb the sky pale birds, across the sea level and figure, rated in color photos, I hold the setting sun red, wait for your turn ... ...
The sea surges ahead, but my heart is quiet if Enron, the interception of a shoot, breeze powder season end dump hit, I open hands, draw your breath, to imagine the scene from the who, who walk by me, overlap in the moment of the shadow, stranded who sorrow, come back posture, is Lily's pupil gazing, flowing with a tear, wrap you for ever, will you forget to meet me, or we would have strange. The fairy tale story, always in the spread, perhaps a corner, in the sunny afternoon, who met who, who who who, those stories in the beautiful encounter in the beginning, and then to the setting sun, like the night, leaving only a dazzling fireworks memorial ... ...
Summer warm sunshine, pouring in bluestone texture, from the choroid opened branches, covered the eyelashes cheeks warm, I travel in the noisy street, the stretch of open light, outline of a strange scene, but a figure, back to the sun, in the sky smile, always smile, until dusk Scotland slowly approaching, sky rainbow will be my shadow covers, see look, I am a person, stepping on the pulse, go gradually gradually far ... ...

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。