Field supervision of production
Focus on the 14 schools of the procurement requirements, the tender covered furniture variety, quantity and the amount is relatively large, so the project attracted a total of 31 home furniture production enterprises to participate in the competition. To the most appropriate price to purchase the strength of manufacturers of quality products, Datong procurement center in stated in the tender documents, tender does not directly determine the winning bidder, but taken to determine the winning candidate, each packet according to the lowest price the results make a sort, selection sort in the name of the 1-2 manufacturers for the winning candidate, and then, by the party experts, quality inspection, inspection, purchase center, other units of the relevant personnel to study group, candidate for investigation and determine the winning bidder.
" During the inspection, if found sorted before the 1-2 manufacturer with actual conditions in the bidding documents do not match, then on the basis of sorting extended selection sort after manufacturers." Relevant responsible person told the reporter, through strict inspection, and ultimately determine the 11 manufacturers for the project of the supplier, and according to the actual situation of each package, the share of distribution. First sorting the winning supplier can be divided into 60% shares, the remaining 40% share by ordering second winning supplier share. " This approach, not only to choose a good manufacturers, good products and reasonable price, also achieved a successful and unsuccessful bid supplier be sincerely convinced effect."
To ensure that the procurement of furniture product quality, Datong procurement center is set in the tender documents, the manufacturer must provide office furniture samples of the various materials, to prepare for the acceptance shall, when necessary, destructive test. At the same time, they sent personnel to the production line of on-site supervision, according to the specific requirements of the tender documents and the bid documents of commitment to technology field track view. Once discover a problem on the spot in order to ensure product quality requirements of the rectification, no danger of anything going wrong.