2011年12月8日星期四

jump about

My heart is that you jump about
You just know after walking you are how important, just know that I how loved you.

The smell that fallen asleep to fill the air you in the ex- air, you always have you the illusion for coming back after walking and grow crazy every day of think of you.I ain't a person of honesty and also love you but don't dare to admit.Be always more stingy than to say that:I love you.Seem to be to you to say you now but already not at.

Dear of, you give too manily, I just understand now.Now but only have tears and recollection of each , probably person always at real lose after just know to don't cherish well, time wanted to cherish well but have already lost forever.Tell oneself is used to good, but in the time of deep night always own out of hearing heart palpitates, because she carry you on her back take..

Think you hold close I am like previously, you walked, how I will be so regretful.Although dominated our feelings,have no can dominate own heart.The heart that deeply engraves your name to slowly jump about didn't belong to me any further.Become accustomed to a pair of person's beds to have you half, now but change thus to get empty to concuss.Can not hear any further your gentleness' saying kissing Anne and only enjoying blackness alone now.I always can not forget you hug me and once walked together the time that makes the person think of.As long as have you of tie down, just don't feel to resemble Huang ···the whole everythings all pull last purdah, but the thoughts and feelings stay around you and my come and go.

Also remember the commitment for once kissing, now our permanence but all have already no longer belonged to each other.Let go a love I but disguise inhospitality again and again, wait you first say breaking up.Begging your pardonning my isn't mature and forgive my birdbrain and forgive I put you walk and forgive I didn't explain too many turn round to walk.

Will start me tomorrow would ever face didn't you of after, those fine appearances are always broadcasting.But already broken up heart how put together past of fine.Strange that a moment words say too heavily, all details have been already lost control.The finger tip of following you closely is from the my hand slide but have no dint to save, the heart is like the pinprick general ache, that a moment just understands, and originally my heart jump about for you.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。