2011年12月5日星期一

Watch, a coast

Long time no write something, once most loved characters, but also in the waste one's time, gradually forgotten
I've always thought that I would live with text dealing with everyday life, wandering in the village Siangkou or noisy street or the desert to find the so-called inspiration
Don't know what to think, or did not want anything, just silently.
Through 23 years, once Cheng Xiaobei has quickly by years of honed impenetrable, not sad, not easy to fall, more fragile heart, shell will be more hard!
Outside the sparse under a light rain, watching television is very popular with recent date meeting, look at those men and women, a smile, with lofty vision, look at the opposite Lang Cai or looks, without thought of his aunt, said you have to hurry to find a more drag on, looking for more not good, my silent
That sunny afternoon, and happy together go to temple to worship Buddha, I am very devout worship the Buddha for signing, and is married, sign that my marriage is five hundred years ago to the solution, can't help laughing, signed people say, but do not believe! This is indicative of the buddha! So very pious and signed a paper, went out to climb the mountain temple,, maybe long had no movement, back leg pain for a few days
Today 's dinner, aunt said with a smile, not long to eat so much fat? Do not know when, I want to lose weight it would stay on the tip of my tongue, although not really trying to lose weight, does not seem to have the whole body is uncomfortable
It seems that several weeks without back in Jingxian County, little miss, just don't want to go back, every time the back especially struggled
Nana married also failed to go to her wedding! Unfortunately, the age of innocence, are we still talking about who would be the first to do the bride, is it right? The discussion now, who will make the 3S lady?
Sometimes very naughty, occasionally joke with you, let you laugh very bright when, to shake you up, said to wake up, to work, will let you quickly down time, reach out and hold you, hold you in my arms, gently tell you, baby, don't be afraid, so in be subject to changing moods of the ever-changing time space, I also learned how to calm, all look pale, not too pessimistic, is not too optimistic, easy to see Yunjuanyunshu
Mother send the information back to say baby, sleep! Very pleased, ha-ha, at least someone called me baby, and will forever be my baby, just think," baby" these two words from the mouth to be who I shouted out!
The stomach has suffered, faint, fortunately, already custom, habit really terrible, it will slowly invading your each part of the body, until will swallow you
What to expect? Oh, it is a terrible habit!
Now the world is emphasizing " understand", select a person when, say, he ( she ) know me, breaking up can say you don't know me! Everyone wants to find a understand themselves, what is know for myself, I don't even understand myself, how do you expect others to understand me!
Never pretend to like transformers, even if the pain of death, when asked, only faint answer, I'm fine
I'm fine, I'm fine!

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。