2011年12月18日星期日

just a moment

Miss you, in fact, is just a moment
Like you, is a casual moment, let grief over the disconsolate missish edge, through each corners of the space, in the heart secretly develop spread. As an invisible web to heart together tightly, and the net I barely escape, let himself went to reading you into a sign of memory. Just think of you, Miss written symbols in the inscription, this end swing in with, scattered heart little by your invisible tighten. And I find your code.johnson baby shampoo


Miss you, I open my memory delicately, only to find that I never to miss stranded, extending far look, ethereal as nothingness, imagine you into the shadows, lonely and tedious, and in the shadow of my lonely still lose myself, no direction, watch the lonely wind in the desert of despair, and the heart but let your shadow fills, contained the real miss leisurely, but I could not find you.
Miss you, I frown tightly, just know I miss cut this time, was immersed in a kind of stand erect of desolation, memory can pierce through my time, leave me alone, do not know the starting point, end point, just missing in each site, always to reminisce, see my * iling bitterly, let your guard at every intersection, turn you into a wound, a scorching pain, but I still regret to hand, though my memory to find the road, watching his hopeless destruction in your extreme.

Miss you, my fingers on the keyboard alone jumping, knocking my flying miss, let Miss in the heart surging, as repeatedly up and down the notes in the air. Habits your smile on the screen I, will last forever in my heart. Just depend on the screen, lost you, let my missing in the air circulation, but had to let the wordless text talk I miss you, but you can not see a metres distance, a winding thoughts at the fingertips to stay, and I not know what course to take this without your habits.JOHNSON Shampoo

When I think of you, always in the river of the past, because you are in my memory, can give you write a concept of happiness. But because you only exist in my memories, let me have the gratuitous handouts. Just because I miss every morning and evening, when it was helpless, acts!

And afraid to you, has become a habit, their concentration and the emotion, flash added! To remember fondly and heart, just don't give yourself a release of the answers. I know : I think you, I incapable of action.L-Carnitine

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。